Location; Oldham – on site car parking
Salary; c £23,000 – £27,000 – dependent on level of AAT Qualification and experience
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Cassidy Pinder
With our Client we are looking to appoint a AAT – Finance Assistant who is looking to make a long term career move.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working as part of a small / professional and likeable Treasury / Finance team we are looking to appoint and Finance Assistant who is either Part Qualified – AAT / Finalist or a newly Qualified AAT.
On a daily / weekly and monthly basis you will be working across a varied range of tasks – working to manage your own deadlines and diary – your role will include;
- Bank Reconciliations and review / report of Bank Transactions – across 6 Sterling and FX accounts
- Be responsible for payment of Expenses
- Also be responsible for payment of Company Credit Cards – including detailed Reconciliations
- Assist with Prepayments and Accruals – preparation for Month End
- Assist with Purchase Ledger function – including Supplier Statement Reconciliations / Payments and Month End
- Assist with Credit Control
The AAT – Finance Assistant role will come with full training and personal development and will offer a long term career path and opportunties.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO karen@rsnwltd.COM
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOT THE AAT – Finance Assistant role.