Job Role; Assistant Management Accountant – AAT Part Qualified
Location; Burnley – on site car parking
Salary; c £23,000 – £25,000 – salary can be negotiable and will be dependent on AAT Qualification and experience
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuilliam
With our Client we are looking to appoint an AAT – Part Qualified – Assistant Management Accountant – who will work to support 2 Senior Management Accountants.
Working on a daily / weekly and monthly basis you will work across a range of Financial and Management Accounting functions including;
- Sales and Purchase Ledger – preparation and reconciliation for Month End
- Analysis of Costs / Payments / Prices – providing narrative and notes of explanation
- Assist with preparation of Monthly Management Accounts pack including Accruals / Prepayments / Balance Sheet etc.
- Preparation of a range of Management Information Reports – using Excel
- Assist with preparation of Yearly Accounts and Annual Audit
- Ad hoc duties
The Assistant Management Accountant role is a role for an ambitious AAT Part Qualified who is looking to qualify AAT and then potentially push on to further ACCA / CIMA studies – full training and personal development will be offered.
Our Client offers modern offices / full canteen facilities / on site car parking / pension / annual salary reviews and more!!
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE AAT – PART QUALIFIED – ASSISTANT MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE.