Job Role; Accounts Assistant
Location; Heywood – on site car parking
Salary; c £25,000 plus AAT STUDY SUPPORT and numerous benefits including – Annual Salary Review / Performance Related Bonus / Generous Holidays and more!!
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Joanne Sizer
With our Client we are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant.
Based in central Finance the role of the Accounts Assistant will report to the Finance Director. You will work as part a of small / personable and professional Finance team.
To be suited to the Accounts Assistant role you should have commenced or plan to commence your AAT studies OR be Qualified by Experience.
As the Accounts Assistant you will work across;
- end to end Sales and Purchase Ledger – up to and including preparation and reconciliation for Month End
- daily use of Excel to create / prepare and update Reports including – Cash Flow / Debtors / Budget Updates
- review and reconcile Customer Overhead Costs
- assist with preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to include – Profit and Loss / Budgets / Fixed Assets etc
- assist with preparation of Year End – learning to with External Audit Teams
- ad hoc Projects
Our Client is looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant who is looking to establish a long term career path and personal development.
The role is offered Monday – Friday and comes with a comprehensive and generous Benefits Package!
TO APPLY FOR THE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ROLE – please email your CV to email@example.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT ROLE.