Job Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary; c £25,000
On Site parking available
Consultant; Charlotte Hilton & Joanne Sizer
Currently working with our client based in Oldham who are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
The Accounts Assistant role is very varied and will begin transactional and move to more month end work as the candidate progresses, full training will be provided on this.
You will be joining a small team within the larger finance department
- Experience within a finance department essential
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounts-based role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage a heavy workload
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Your role will include.
- Coding and processing high volume invoices
- Reconciling purchase ledger to statements
- Resolving invoice queries with Suppliers
- Supplier payment runs
- Sales ledger posting and debt reporting
- Bank reconciliation
- Petty Cash
In time you will be expected to own and be responsible for your own supplier accounts.
You will need to manage your own workload, work to deadlines and month end timeframes and be highly organised.
To apply for this position, please contact Charlotte at RSNW by email or phone
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role