Working Hours: Full time
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000
Our client has been trading for over 50 years specialising in the importing consumer products is looking to appoint a Accounts Assistant on a 37 hour full time basis.
You will be responsible for all Accounts Receivable responsibilities across a large consumer base while also providing wider finance support including purchase ledger and accounts when needed.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to accrue additional holidays up to 5 days
- Personal Pension Contributions
- Employee membership subscriptions
- Experience within a similar finance role – preferably a sole position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise a heavy workload
- Self-motivated – self stater
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced computer literacy skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Accounts Receivable Duties – Approving or denying credit applications
- Negotiating payment plans and setting up terms and conditions
- Complex query management and resolution
- Setting up repayments and working with external contacts to met resolution
- Issue and follow up on overdue invoices
- Starting legal proceedings if payments are missed
- Maintaining accurate records
- Implementing changes in the company’s system
- Processing supplier invoices
- Experience with reconciliating statements along with resolving invoice queries
- To post and allocate payments and keep ledgers clear and up to date.
- To liaise with Management accountant regarding payments
- Assist with month end reporting and purchase ledger close off.
- Assist with year-end audits from an accounts payable perspective.
- Assist in trade creditors, including allocating outstanding cash, full debit balance
To apply for the Accounts Assistant Role – please email your cv to Charlotte@rsnwltd.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE ROLE.