Salary: £24,000 – £26,000
Our client a dynamic vibrant business that specializes in the delivery industry, and is looking to appoint a full time permanent driven and dynamic Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger Assistant. This is an exciting opportunity for you to join their team. This position is well-suited to a candidate who is career driven, able to manage their own workload and has strong excel skills.
Based just off the M62 with onsite parking and flexible working hours you will be joining a wider finance office that has been going from strength to strength and is now in a position to continue its growth.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Processing large Batches of Supplier Invoices
• Preparation of Supplier Payments
• Processing of Supplier Credit notes
• Investigating Invoice queries & liaising with Suppliers
• Supplier Statement Reconciliations
• Processing Staff Expenses
• Multi-Currency bank transaction posting
• Ad hoc tasks Previous Job experience
• Familiar with a fast-paced Accounts department – ideally 12months industry experience
• A focused and motivated individual
• A supportive team player
• Friendly, Polite & Sociable
• Good Communication skills
• The ability to work with minimal supervision & use your own initiative when solving problems
• An accurate eye for detail
TO APPLY FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ROLE PLEASE CONTACT CHARLOTTE HILTON – 01706712388
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE ACCOUNTS PAYBLE ROLE.