Our Client are looking to appoint 2 Accounts Receivable Analysts – one permanent and one on a 12 month contract.
You will be joining an award-winning business who pride themselves being a market leader for the last 28 years. They are a business that put Customers and Colleagues before transactions and believe that is what makes them stand out as a business.
This role will sit within the Accounts Receivable team and will ensure delivery of a high service level whilst covering internal compliance and legislation.
Duties will include:
- Effectively managing the Sales Ledger, ensuring payments are collected in line with agreed terms
- Responding promptly to queries raised to ensure timely resolution
- Ensuring fraud risk, credit risk or trade compliance risk for new and existing customers
- Compiling, analysing and interpreting information for approval of credit
- Provide support for key audit activities
- Providing root cause analysis of complex issues to drive process improvement
- Identify potential pro0cess improvements to increase efficiency
- Be the first point of contact to eh business, other employees and 3rd party providers as an SME
- Building successful business relationships at all levels
- Manage and prioritise daily workload to ensure deadlines are met
To be successful in this role you will need to hold proven accounts receivable and credit control experience, have worked within a successful team and be used to data analysis and root cause analysis. You will need to work using your own initiative and manage your own workload. Excel skills including V-lookups and Pivot tables are essential.
As a business you will be offered flexible working, onsite parking, bonus opportunities and various discounts across a range of products.
Please send your CV to Joanne or Karen at RSNW or contact the office to discuss this role in more detail
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role