Location : Manchester
Salary : £23,000-£25,000
Consultants : Annie Earley & Karen Reynolds
We are currently working with a client based in central Manchester. The have an exciting opportunity for a Banking Administrator to join their team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8-4:30 with some flexibility and hybrid working after training.
What you can expect:
- Hybrid working after training
- Career Progression / Development
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Reporting to Team Leader working across the central finance team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Working with the banking team to complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Assigning daily receipts to the appropriate accounts
- Completing investigations for any unallocated receipts
- Responsible for processing any transfers when funds have been sent to the wrong account
- Taking responsibility for any tasks you have been assigned
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Experience working with receipts/invoices
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Beneficial to have experience within a fast paced finance environment
If you are interested in the Banking Administrator position please send your CV over to us or contact the office for more information.