Location : Manchester
Salary : £25,000-£28,000
Consultants : Annie Earley & Karen Reynolds
We are currently working with a client based in central Manchester. The have an exciting opportunity for a Billings Administrator to join their team. Initial 12 month contract to be reviewed.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5:30 with some flexibility and hybrid working after training.
What you can expect:
- Hybrid working after training
- Career Progression / Development
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Reporting to Management Fee Supervisor working alongside the PM Fee Supervisor you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing/Issuing monthly billing schedule to Client Relationship Managers and Administrators
- Raising monthly invoices / credits
- Reconciling fee shares ensuring each office has the correct fee
- Debtors reports
- Uploading invoices
- Checking new client contracts are signed with the correct fee amounts
- Must be numerate and technically competent
- Ability to make your own decisions
- Strong attention to detail
- Beneficial to have experience within a finance environment
If you are interested in the Billing Administrator position please send your CV over to us or contact the office for more information.