Our Client based in Chadderton is looking to appoint a Business Support Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis.
This is a busy and diverse role where no 2 days will be the same. It will suit a bright an dynamic individual who can work using their own initiative and manage a workload themselves
You will work to support the sales team to make sure the sales process runs efficiently and deliver excellent service to Vendors, Clients and Customers
Duties for the role will include:
- Efficiently and effectively manage and coordinate the entire sales process between vendors, clients, and funders, displaying excellent communication skills, attention to detail and urgency throughout
- Promptly conduct credit searches, prepare finance proposals and liaise with funders and sales accordingly
- Generate and issue all necessary finance documentation accurately and speedily, ensuring the documents are right first time
- Coordinate prompt payment to the vendor and raise necessary invoices and ensure PMD receive payment
- Ensure sales are processed and recorded accurately using our CRM and Proposal Management system
- Capture and record full details of vendors, clients, and funders
- Maintain good working relationships with vendors and funders throughout the sales process by way of excellent communication
- Provide excellent levels of service to all vendors and their clients
- Keep up to date with both vendor and customer needs and available options.
- Develop opportunities to upsell finance products to clients
- Negotiate end of lease agreements if prompted by the client.
- Maintain good working relationships with the rest of the business
- Positively contribute towards individual, departmental and company objectives
- Comply with all relevant regulatory standards and internal policies
If you are looking for a business where ‘work hard play hard’ is the mantra in a fantastic working environment then this could be the right career move for you.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Joanne Sizer at RSNW or contact the office for an informal chat about the role.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role