Location : Manchester
Salary : £23,000-£25,000
Consultants : Annie Earley & Cassidy Pinder
We are currently working with a client based in central Manchester. The have an exciting opportunity for a cash administrator to join their team.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8-4:30 with some flexibility and hybrid working after training.
What you can expect:
- Hybrid working after training
- Career Progression / Development
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
Reporting to Team Leader working across the central finance team you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring that receipts are allocated daily
- Investigate any discrepancies with receipts
- Arranging transfers into the correct bank accounts
- Requesting refunds for any receipts received incorrectly
- Helping with the overall improvement of the business by testing new software’s and projects
- Must have minimum experience working within a fast paced team
- Experience in reconciling accounts
- Strong IT skills
- Beneficial to have experience within a finance environment
If you are interested in the Cash Administrator position please send your CV over to us or contact the office for more information.