Job Role; Cash Allocation – Team Leader
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Cash Allocation – Team Leader – the role will be based from our Clients Head Office based in Manchester – with a HYBRID offering.
The role of the Cash Allocation – Team Leader will be offer day to day support to the Cash Allocation Team.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS THE CASH ALLOCATION – TEAM LEADER;
- Annual Salary up to c £30,000
- Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours a week
- After training – hybrid will include 3 days Office / 2 days Home
- 25 days Holidays PLUS Bank Holidays
- Pension and Healthcare
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Discretionay Bonus
THE THE ROLE OF CASH ALLOCATION – TEAM LEADER;
- To work in daily support of your Team
- Manage and allocate Tasks
- Support the Team across Queries / Resolutions on Cash and Bank
- Review and support Individuals
- Take a hands on approach to assist with tasks as needed – Cash Allocation / Queries / Reconciliations / Bank Liasion
To be suited to this role you need to be a planner and a doer!!
TO FIND OUT MORE PLEASE INITIALLY EMAIL YOUR CV TO Karen Reynolds – firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE CASH ALLOCATION – TEAM LEADER ROLE