Our client a long established firm of chartered accountants based in modern firm offices in Euxton near Chorley with free car parking are looking to appoint a driven Qualified or QBE Accountant (Client Manager) from practice to join their team on a Full Time basis.
The company offer an excellent working environment and pride themselves on a flexible approach to accounting for their clients.
To be considered you must have previous experience of managing your own portfolio of clients within an accountancy practice including being able to produce accounts for Sole Traders and Limited Companies to sign off.
Other Duties Include:
- liaising directly with clients, answering their queries and providing on-going business advice
- Bookkeeping duties using computerised and cloud based accounting systems
- Preparation and submission of accounts for review
- To process data, from client records, into accounting software
- To produce accounts, from this information, to trial balance stage
- To complete VAT Returns
- Corporation tax work – CT600s
- To visit clients at their premises on occasion – conducting client meetings
- To actively support and co-operate with other members of the team
- To undertake such additional or alternative duties when requested and in line with experience, skills and training
- Providing strategic business advice to clients in terms of accounting methods and practices and also their own business financial goals – analysing profitability
You will be ACCA or ACA Qualified or QBE with a number of years’ experience in practice accountancy.
If you do not have a CV but think you are suitable for this role then please contact Gavin Reynolds for an initial chat about this role
The salary is competitive at around £30-45k DOE
Other benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension and free car parking