Location: Chadderton – Hybrid
Full time – 37.5 hours week
Consultants: Charlotte Hilton
Salary up to £25,000 plus generous benefits
We are currently working with our client, a national leading motor finance provider to appoint a permanent full time Collections Advisor. Our client is hiring due to an exciting period of growth and increased demand!
The main purpose of the role will be to communicate with customers who are in financial difficulty or are experiencing problems paying their agreements. You are required to understand each customers individual circumstances and agree an appropriate solution in line with company standards
- Working across a list of outstanding payments chasing by telephone, email, and letter ensuring this is in accordance with the Credit Policy and Debt Chasing Procedure
- Look to agree appropriate and fair solutions for the customer considering their individual circumstances
- Building repours with customers to ensure cases are handled appropriately
- Managing your own workload
- Ensuring customer queries are responded to in a timely manner
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of any laws and regulations
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Strong background in a regulated collections environment
- Experience working to and meeting KPI’s
- Act with integrity and empathetically
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Team player with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Please send us your CV to Charlotte@rsnw.com or give us a call asap on 01706712388.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role