Location: Rochdale – Hybrid Working
Consultant: Sarah Duffy
Salary: Up to £28,000 doe
Our client is a national leading motor finance provider based in Rochdale. Due to growth and increased demand they are hiring!
As a Legal & Recoveries Associate your responsibility will be handling customers who have defaulted on their agreement & require assessment for potential legal action.
What you can expect:
- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Accrued holidays through service
- Recognition and rewards
- Hybrid working
- Great public transport links
- Employee Events
- Free Parking
- Understand each customer’s individual circumstances along with commercial factors and formulate an appropriate debt recovery solution in-line with company policy
- Perform Pre-action Protocol to ensure all regulatory aspects of the account handling have been adhered to
- Work with strategic partners to undertake legal action and asset recovery
- Communicate effectively with customers to understand their circumstances and reach a fair solution for the customer and the business.
- Review and manage insolvency cases (IVAs, DROs, Bankruptcy etc)
- Strong background in litigation
- Previous experience in a regulated financial services / recoveries background
- Working to strict FCA Guidelines – especially relating to vulnerable customers
- Excellent interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work load
To apply for the role of Legal Recoveries please initially send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 01706 712 388