Job Role; Consumer Compliance Manager
With over 50 years of Supply / Product Development and Consumer expertise under their belt – my Client is now looking to appoint a Consumer (Quality) Compliance Manager.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS THE CONSUMER COMPLIANCE MANAGER;
- Salary in the region of £35,000 – £40,000
- Flextime hours
- Hybrid – 3 days office 2 days home
- 28 days Holiday – PLUS Bank Holidays
- Plus much more!!
THE ROLE OF THE CONSUMER COMPLIANCE MANAGER;
- Will work as part of a well established and professional Supply Team
- Work to develop and maintain Internal Polices and Processes
- Working to resolve Queries / Issues in line with In Time KPIs
- Knowledge of Import / Export Customs
- A strong Commercial awareness
- Experience of working across Audits
- Strong Excel skills
The Consumer Compliance Manager role requires a high level of attention to detail and a solutions based – can do approach!!
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE CONSUMER COMPLIANCE MANAGER ROLE – you can call the office on 01706 712388 OR can email Karen Reynolds- email@example.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE CONSUMER COMPLIANCE MANAGER ROLE.