We are collaborating with a key client in Southport to hire a Credit Control within their Accounts Receivables team. The primary role you will play in the team will be Credit Control and Administration. Key responsibilities of the Credit Control role would be:
- Hybrid Working (2 days at home)
- On site parking
- Quarterly Team Bonus (£350 per quarter)
- Flexible working hours
- Following the company collection procedure to minimize bad debt.
- Consulting with internal and external customers to resolve customer queries. Providing invoices to customers and statements.
- Monitoring customer credit limits and spend and run credit reports when required
- Producing reports for overdue accounts to make collection calls and suspend deliveries.
- Taking card payments and setting up customer direct debits.
- Completing a bad debt provision twice yearly.
- Follow company procedures for high-risk customers, change of ownership, closure of a business, Liquidation/ administration.
- Attend depot visits when required or virtual call where necessary
- Working with the sales team to build relationships.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an Administration role previously or something similar is required
- Credit Control experience would be ideal but not required.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Confident and motivated
- Critical thinking skills.
Please submit your CV to Joshua @RSNW to be considered for this role or call our offices to have a chat about the Credit Control role!
***Note we are unable to respond to candidates not shortlisted for the Credit Control role***