£20,000 – £25,000 DOE
08:30 – 16:30 / Monday – Friday
We are working with a client in Sale to appoint within their Credit Control Department. Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager, you will work as part of a wider team who are responsible for collecting outstanding debt from the company’s key UK/IR & French credit accounts.
Key responsibilities for the Credit Control role include:
- Manage Customers Accounts
- Collecting customer payments for accounts receivable within 30 days, including outbound communications with customers as needed.
- Chase over 30 days outstanding Debt
- Keeping close watch on debtors account balances
- Reducing Debtors’ “Days Sales Outstanding”
- Ensure that Credit and collection procedures are adhered to
- Respond to Customer queries
- Maintain Customer relations to keep customer retention high.
- Assist in completing month end procedures.
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile weekly outstanding debt spreadsheet
- Maintain customer accounts and update on Accounting Package and CRM database as needed
- Provide Administration support to Finance Team
Skills and experience required for the Credit Control role:
- Proven record within Credit Control or a similar role
- GCSE in Maths and English as well as IT (Desirable)
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Computer literate/Excel and Word
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organisation / time management skills
- Working to strict timescales
- Customer / client focused
- Self-motivated and able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Accurate Data Entry Skills
If you would like to discuss further then please contact Joshua / Joanne @ RSNW.
***Please note we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted for the Credit Control position***