Full time – 37.5 hours week
Consultants: Sarah Duffy & Cassidy Pinder
Salary from £19,000 – £26,000 plus generous benefits
We are working with a successful organisation – to recruit Junior and Senior Credit Controllers to join their modern and vibrant team.
You will be involved with:
- Collecting customers payments for accounts receivable within 30 days
- Chase any debts over 30 days
- Liaising with internal and external customers to resolve customer queries. Providing invoices to customer and statements.
- Maintaining customers accounts on the CRM
- Producing reports for overdue accounts to make collection calls and suspend deliveries.
- Taking card payments and setting up customer direct debits.
- Reconcile weekly outstanding debts
- Following company procedures for high risk customers, change of ownership, closure of a business, Liquidation/ administration.
- Assist in month end procedures
You will need to be:
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Previous experience gained within a similar collections position or customer services background preferably within banking or asset finance.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks to ensure the successful completion of each debt collection attempt.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Team player with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call the office on 01706712388.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role.