Full time – 37.5 hours week
Consultants: Sarah Duffy & Cassidy Pinder
We are working with our client – a highly successful organisation – to recruit a Customer Service Advisor to join their young / modern and vibrant team.
Salary ranging from £19,000 – £21,000 plus generous benefits
If you are looking to join a company with an exciting future ahead we have two positions currently available within our growing finance team. We are looking to recruit on a permanent basis.
You will be involved with:
- Chasing payments using the telephone, email and mail
- Assist with finance administrative duties and issuing of correspondence
- Assisting in reconciliations
- Daily query resolution
- Build and maintain relationships daily with internal and external contacts
- Maintain active communication both within the Central Finance team and other internal departments
- Dealing with day-to-day instructions
You will need to be:
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Previous experience gained within a similar customer services background preferably within banking or asset finance.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks to ensure the successful completion
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Team player with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Please send us your CV to Charlotte@rsnwltd.com or give us a call asap on 01706712388.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role