Salary: £21,000 – £22,000
Working Hours: 08:00 – 17:00
Consultants: Karen Reynolds and Joshua Hallett
With our client we are looking to appoint a Export Administrator to work in their busy Customer Service Department.
They are looking for someone with strong customer service or administration experience.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of customers;
- Providing a professional and accurate service to customers;
- Administration of commercial invoices;
- Informing customers of any issues or alterations with the service;
- Communicating with internal departments;
- Responding quickly and accurately to customer inquiries and complaints;
- Occasionally attending customer visits and meetings for service reviews
- Accurately record all actions taken and data using the in-house system
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to be someone with Excellent communication and problem solving skills, high attention to detail, adaptability, and responsibility.
To be shortlisted for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
***We are unable to respond to candidates not shortlisted for the Export Administrator role***