Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 (DOE)
Consultant: Sadie Fielden
Recruitment Solutions NW Ltd are looking for a Financial Assistant on behalf of the client based within Rochdale. Due to the company’s success and continued growth, they are needing to expand their Finance Department in keeping up with the demands of the business.
What to Expect
- 25 days paid holiday
- Staff Discounts on all Products Supplied by the Business (including food & household items)
- Great Opportunity for Development and Progression
- AAT Study Support in Gaining a Recognised Qualification
- Flexible Start/ Finish Times
- Free Parking
- Great Transport Links
- Pension Scheme
Day-to-day you will be working alongside a second Finance Assistant and would report to the Accounts Manager and Financial Director. Your function will involve providing a seamless quality of support across everyday transactions and collaboratively working together in maintaining the company’s financial health.
- Setting up suppliers onto systems
- Cross checking supplier statements
- Assist in setting up new customers
- Sending customer statements and duplicating invoices when required
- Dealing with email queries
- Assisting with e-commerce transactions
- Remittance – stock
- Handling customer calls in assisting account queries and redirecting to appropriate department where needed
- Pairing customer delivery notes and invoices
- Processing staff sales
- Other adhoc administrative duties in meeting the needs of the business
- Able to process high volumes of data & invoices.
- Confident with IT and telephone systems.
- Practical experience in navigating accounts and related software systems.
- Able to manage multiple workloads at any one time.
- Time management skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this position, get in touch today on 01706 712388
or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note, we are unable to contact applicants who have not been shortlisted