Working with a Global business I am looking to recruit a Central Operations Assistant to join their large finance team. This role will work in support of the full finance function.
Working across all banking administration you will be assisting on the Barclaycard accounts and expenses. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong finance admin to make a step up with a Global business.
Duties will include:
- Check all submissions for correct coding / VAT recovery / policy compliance
- Liaise with cardholders to ensure all transactions are reviewed and submitted
- Support cardholders on queries relating to card problems
- Administration of new cardholder creation / cards cancellation
- Recharge personal / out of policy spend as required
- Provide support to employee out of pocket expenses using Core HR
- Check VAT compliance and policy compliance
- Ensure correct expense categories are selected
- Support employees on expense queries and system guidance
- Create payments on the various banking platforms and obtain final approval
- Review foreign petty cash requests and issue cash to employees
- Ensure policy is followed and paperwork / receipts / cash is returned at the end of the trip
This role will open a lot of doors within the business and provide the successful Candidate with solid experience within an accounts role.
To be considered for this role you will need to have strong attention to detail, be a good communicator and be able to prioritise workload well.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Joanne Sizer or Josh Hallett @ RSNW
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role