Salary : up to £50,000 depending on experience
Consultants : Cassidy Pinder & Annie Earley
We are currently working with an SME business based in Lancashire who are looking for a hands on Qualified / Part Qualified Financial Controller to join their team. Working hours are Monday – Friday and some flexibility on hours worked.
What you can expect:
- Competitive Salary / Plus Bonus
- Flexibility across Hours – Hybrid working after training
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career Progression – Developed into Senior Management Team to help the Business with next stages of development
Reporting to Managing Director – Supporting a team of 5, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Production of accurate Monthly Management Accountants
- Bills of Materials / Overhead Analysis
- Supervising Purchase & Sales Ledger – Assisting with day to day Finance Duties
- Payroll input
- Year End Duties – Liaising with Accountants & Tax Advisers
- Project & Reporting work with MD
- Ideal Candidate will be Qualified or have a few exams left (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
- Hands on Character – Solid team player and can work across all levels of Finance
- Would look a Practice and Industry Candidates
- Solid IT Skills
- Beneficial to have come from Manufacturing background.
If you are interested in the Financial Controller position, please send your CV over to us or contact the office for more information.