Salary : Dependent on Experience
Consultants : Cassidy Pinder & Karen Reynolds
We are working with a well-established client based in the Rochdale Area who have been the Market Leader over the past 20 years. They have an exciting opportunity for an Immediate Purchase Ledger to join their team.
What you can expect:
- Hourly Rate Depending on experience
- Holiday Pay
- Free / On site Car Parking
- Flexibility on hours – anything between 25 – 40 hours.
- Process all Supplier Invoices – ensuring all PL Invoices are matched to Purchase Orders etc
- Maintenance of Purchase Ledger Accounts
- Communication with Suppliers / Statement Reconciliation
- Reporting of Posted / Unposted Invoice Numbers & Query Volumes
- Reconciling & Reporting of Intercompany Transactions
- Process all Cash Expenses in line with Company Policies
- Some experience within Purchase Ledger needed
- Must be able to start ASAP.
- Strong communications skills – verbally / written
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Experience working in a SME Business
If you are interested in the Immediate Purchase Ledger Clerk position, please send your CV over to us or contact the office for more information.