Location – Cheadle (office based)
Salary: Up to £25,000 – additionally a range of company benefits including annual bonus’ up to 20%
Our client is a leading Financial Services business with over 47 years of successful trading, offering various financial solutions to Consumers are looking to appoint a Junior Personal Assistant to join their head office location.
This client is a business that never stands still therefore providing an exciting place to work for those who enjoy a challenge and embrace change.
To provide administrative and assistant support to the Head Office and Carry out all administrative tasks to ensure the efficient running of the business area.
In addition, the role will provide support for the Executive Assistant to the CEO and provide cover during any periods of absence.
This role is with a fantastic business where you can progress and progress. You will be a valued member of the team and be involved in the full process.
Our client provides an extensive benefits package:
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 26 annual days with the ability to increase entitlement over service
- Additional days leave for your birthday
- Gym membership
- Free refreshments and fresh fruit
- Prayer room
- Annual Eye test
- On-site parking
- Regular team/individual incentives
- travel season ticket loans
- Ride to Work scheme
- Confident individual with strong administration skills
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Ability to work within a time sensitive environment and handle multiple tasks
- Flexible, fast thinking and conscientious
- Proven interpersonal skills along with effective communication skills to all business members including stakeholders
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach
- Can do attitude
- Adaptable to change and up for a challenge
- Upholding strong Colleague relationships and communicate across all levels of the business to ensure tasks can be delivered accurately
- Provide assistance to the CEO Direct Reports and Executive Committee in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding priorities and reorganising workload accordingly to ensure delivery is met against timescales
- Organising and maintaining diaries for the CEO, time effectively and intelligently.
- Use initiative to priorities urgent matters to ensure professional and smooth running of the business
- Act as an ambassador and point of contact for each direct report, dealing with all matters efficiently
- Provide support to the CEO as necessary when the EA is absent or requires support and assist in decision making for the business
- Working closely with the management team.
- Meet and greet visitors and make arrangement for their visits
- Provide support to the Company Secretary with key meetings and events
- Asist with booking travel, visa’s and accommodation
- To ensure the facilities are appropriately set up for the board and committee meetings, that refreshments are provided, travel, visas and accommodation is booked.
- Arranging internal and external meeting and events.
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Charlotte@rsnwltd.com or contact the office to discuss the role in more detail – 01706712388