With our Client we are currently looking to appoint a confident and enthusiastic Secretary to join their Legal team based in Rochdale.
You will provide Administration support to the Property department – taking responsibility and completing necessary administration tasks to ensure the smooth process of cases.
You must have Experience of working within a conveyancing department as a secretary/PA including without limitation the preparation of invoices and completion statements, Land Registry applications and SDLT matters.
Daily duties & responsibilities for the Legal Administrator will include;
- Responding to queries – from both internal and external contacts
- Accurate and efficient data entry
- Monitoring progress and maintaining paperwork
- Dealing with correspondence via post, email and telephone
- Submitting Land Registry / Credit Check search requests
- Reviewing Income and Expenditure with Clients as required
- Liaising with Solicitors to progress cases
- General Administration duties – scanning, filing and archiving
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and growing local business in their modern offices.
If you are interested in the role of Personal Assistant / Legal Secretary, then please get in touch with one of the Team and send your CV in.
***We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the role of Personal Assistant / Legal Secretary ***