£21,000 – £25,000 + Annual Bonus
With our Accrington based client we are looking to appoint a Logistics Administrator to join their Freight Desk Department. This is a varied role working in a vibrant and energetic team and is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a career move / expand their skillset.
Daily duties within the Logistics Administrator role are:
- Tracking and responding promptly to emails
- Regularly chasing clients for quotes
- Answering to requests / queries from franchisees
- Handling admin duties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Answering to customer queries via telephone / email
- Supporting with ad hoc duties within the department
We are looking for a candidate with strong English and Mathematical skills, Computer Literacy, Strong Communication and Telephone skills, someone who is eager to learn and develop and experience in a Logistics / Freight / Transport position or similar office based role is required for the Logistics Administrator role.
Please submit your CV to Joshua @ RSNW to be considered for the Logistics Administrator role or call in our office to have a chat about it.
***Please note that we are unable to respond to candidates who are not shortlisted for the Logistics Administrator position***