Salary: Up to £25,000
Consultant: Sadie Fielden
We are currently partnered with our client who are a dynamic and growing company, committed to delivering excellence within the Global Technology industry. They are currently in need of an experienced Logistics Administrator who can play a key role in ensuring the smooth and efficient co-ordination of our logistics operations.
What to Expect
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays!
- Hybrid working – days in the office 2 days working from home
- Life assurance after 3 months of service
- Pension after 3 months service (4% employee, 6% employer contribution)
- Lifeworks Employee Assistance Programme
- Option to join Medicash after 3 months of service
- Free onsite parking
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, and milk provided
- Great training and development opportunities
- Company team building and strategy away days
- Fabulous Christmas party!
- Recently refurbished offices offering a bright and modern environment
- Coordinate and monitor the end-to-end logistics process, including transportation, warehousing, and distribution
- Manage and update shipping and inventory databases. Liaise with suppliers, carriers, and internal teams to ensure timely delivery of good
- Track shipments and communicate updates to relevant stakeholders
- Generate reports on logistics performance and present findings to management
- Assist in optimizing supply chain processes for cost-effectiveness and efficiency
- Resolve any logistics-related issues or discrepancies in a timely manner
- Stay informed about industry trends, regulations, and best practices
- Educated to GCSE level or above
- SCM or Finance functions knowledge preferrable
- Proven experience in logistics, supply chain management, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Suite and logistics software
If you are interested in this position then get in touch today on 01706 712388 or email Sadie@rsnwltd.com for more information.
Unfortunately, we are unable to reach out to applicants who are not shortlisted for the position.