Working with our Bury based Client we are looking to recruit a Management Accountant with a bit of a twist!
If you are currently working in a Practice environment and are looking to make a change towards more of a commercial setting this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will be working with a vibrant, sociable, and dynamic business who provide tailor made solutions to Clients
Duties will include:
- Production of the monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Responsibility for the production of the quarterly VAT return
- Supporting with Bookkeeping and Payroll duties when required
- Preparation of draft budget and forecast data
- Contributing to decisions regarding financial strategy
- Client meetings
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience within a similar Accounting environment – Producing Management Accounts
- Ideally ACA / CIMA / ACCA or equivalently qualified
- Proactive / self-motivated
- Problem solver
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Well organized
- Ability to manage own time and stick to deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain relations
- Excellent IT skills including Excel – Sage and Xero experience
- Technical knowledge and experience
Our Clients are offering flexible working hours, laptop / hybrid working, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday, modern offices with free parking among other benefits!
If you think you fit the bill and this could be the next move for you please contact JOANNE SIZER or CHARLOTTE HILTON at RSNW for more information