Job Role; AAT – Part Qualified Management Accountant
Location; Bury – on site car parking
Salary c £26.000 plus full AAT Study and a generous benefits package
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Joanne Sizer
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Part Qualified AAT Management Accountant.
Reporting to the Finance Director of this UK business with a TO of over £50m – we are looking to an ambitious / hands on and self sufficient Management Accountant.
On a Daily / Weekly and Monthly basis you will work across;
- Preparation of Management and Financial Accounting entities for Year End
- Quarterly preparation and review of Budgets and Cash Flow
- Monthly preparation of Management Accounts pack including – Profit and Loss / Balance Sheet / Fixed Assets and Depreciation and various Journals
- Preparation of a range of Reconciliation’s including Bank / Control Account and Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Credit Control – update and report on Aged Debt
- Ad hoc duties
The appoint of the Management Accountant is a key one to our Clients business – we are ultimately looking for an AAT professional who has ambitions to Qualify their AAT – then push on across ACCA / CIMA and to Finance Director.
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT ROLE.