Job Role; People Relations Advisor
Location; Rochdale – on site car parking – office and home working available when probation passed
Salary; up to £30,000 with an extensive benefits package
Consultant; Karen Reynolds
With my Client I am looking to appoint a People Relations Advisor – based at my Clients Central Office based in Rochdale – close to the M62.
Working as part of a proactive / personable and professional People team – we are looking for flexible People and HR Advisors to provide a range of HR Generalist Advice to Colleagues, You will work to drive best practice and compliance across the Business.
To be suited to this role we are looking for People Relations Advisors who are;
- CIPD – Level 5 or CIPD -Level 3 who will study Level 5
- Have worked in a large and fast paced Business
- Current working knowledge of Employment Legislation and HR Policies and Procedures
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills – be able to attend Meetings
- Current working knowledge of HR Systems
Our Client offers a long term career path and personal development – along with stability and security.
TO APPLY FOR THE PEOPLE RELATIONS ADVISOR ROLE PLEASE INITIALLY EMAIL YOUR CV to email@example.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE PEOPLE RELATIONS ADVISOR ROLE,