In House Legal Pre and Post Completions Executive
Our client a market leading Secured Property Lender based in South Manchester are looking to recruit two separate roles within Pre and Post Completions in their Legal Department
These roles will suit someone with strong legal property knowledge perhaps who may have worked or are working in a solicitors as a Paralegal, Legal Secretary or Conveyancing Assistant and ready for a change to an inhouse role with a really exciting organisation
This role would suit an experienced Property Legal person looking to progress, if you decide to apply and you have relevant experience we will contact you to discuss which of these two roles you would like to be submitted for (it may be that you want to be considered for both as they are strongly linked)
The salary is up to £34,000 plus annual bonus and excellent benefits.
Key Responsibilities Pre Completions:
- To report on property title/s suitability offered as security for loans.
- To advise underwriters brokers and internal colleagues as necessary and respond efficiently and effectively both verbally and in writing to queries.
- To prepare reports and review documentation and take all necessary steps to facilitate the completion of secured loan applications and internal registrations and to assist monitoring external registration including requisition responses, reporting, and corresponding with third parties thereon to ensure registration in line with company expectations making necessary system record entries, through to the discharge of the same as necessary.
- To effectively manage personal Land Registry account/s and to operate within agreed group KPI and SLA.
- To provide ongoing support to colleagues in group departments in relation to security related matters for live and settled accounts.
- Other matters relevant to department processes as instructed.
Key Responsibilities – Post Completions:
- To review, assess and process documentation and make recommendations within company SLA.
- To effectively communicate with key stakeholders to identify any opportunities to maximise realisation from assets and to ensure security remains valid in all cases.
- Develop an effective working relationship with other Commercial departments to ensure the customer’s needs are met throughout the journey
- Actively manage the request pipeline in order to deliver on agreed SLA’s in relation to matters such as Part releases, Easements, Consent to charge/let, Deed of postponement, Section 106 agreements, Substitution of security, Transfer of equity. This list is not exhaustive.
- To make all system entries as required to maintain the company security records are up to date.
Qualifications/Experience for both roles
- Thorough knowledge of property law and OR related Land Registry practice and procedure
- Paralegal experience or mortgages/property experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems including Excel, CRM and Word
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Previous security experience from within a Property/Legal Department and or financially related business
- Good telephone manner
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading lender who have just been named as a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – they are renowned for looking after their staff and supporting career progression and relevant qualifications
Excellent benefits include 27 days holiday plus bank holidays, free gym membership, subsidised canteen, local bar and restaurant discounts and much more.
If you do not have a CV but have the relevant experience for the role and would like to find out more, contact Gavin Reynolds for an initial conversation.