Job Role; Purchase Ledger
Our Client based in central Rochdale is looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Assistant. Reporting to the Finance Director and working as part of a small / hands on and friendly team the role of Purchase Ledger is a for a ‘can do’ type of character.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS THE PURCHASE LEDGER ASSISTANT;
- Annual Salary of c £24,000
- Annual Performance Related Bonus
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm – these can we adjusted once you have settled into the role
- Staff Discount across a range of Group Products
- AAT Study Support if required
THE ROLE OF PURCHASE LEDGER ASSISTANT
- Reports to the Finance Director
- Working as part of a small / friendly Purchase Ledger team
- Working end to end Purchase Ledger
- Supplier Query Management and Resolution
- Preparation of Supplier Statements
- Working to assist the wider Finance function
Our Client will offer AAT Study Support if this is needed.
They offer a full induction and personal development programme.
TO APPLY FOR THE PURCHASE LEDGER POST – please initially email your CV to Karen Reynolds – email@example.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE PURCHASE LEDGER ROLE.