Purchase Ledger Assistant
Job Role – Purchase Ledger Assistant
Location – Middleton
Salary – Up to £20,000
Working Hours – Monday to Friday
Consultants – Karen Reynolds and Rebecca Mayall
Our client in Middleton is looking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Assistant within their fast-paced Finance Head Office!
You will be responsible for the upkeep of Office Records for Monthend and external Reporting!
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor daily cash movements for all Head Office Companies
- Liaise with Senior Managers to ensure timely and accurate payment of Supplier Invoices
- Process Invoices and other payments through Barclays/BNP/HSBC as and when required
- Process expenses so the Head Office Employees are currently reimbursed on time
- Other general ad hoc tasks such as maintaining the department files
- Assist with the Completion of Bank Reconciliations
You will need to have excellent communication skills and a good level of mathematical ability.
To apply for the Purchase Ledger Assistant role, please email your CV to email@example.com or give the office a call for an informal chat 01706 712 388.
***We regret to advise that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Purchase Ledger Assistant role***