Full Job Description
Job Role; Purchasing Assistant
Salary; c £28,000 plus annual bonus
Location; Haslingden – on site car parking
Consultants; Charlotte Hilton and Daniel Keatley
Our Haslingden based client is a family run business that has grown from strength to strength . They are looking to appoint a permanent Purchasing Assistant on a full-time basis to work within their Buying team.
The people skills needed for this role include;
- Experience within the manufacturing industry
- great interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Resilient to be able to manage own workload and a variety of queries
- IT literate
The role of the Quoting Administrator will include –
- Support purchasing with ad-hoc POs for urgent items, and Electrical BoM stock buying
- Spares co-ordination, liaise with Customers and technical engineers (if non-stock) to raise quotations, through to order entry
- Service co-ordination, liaise with Customers and service engineers to book site visits & hotels if required
- Arrange Spares Shipping, and remote Supplier collections
- Arrange Project Shipping within the UK and abroad, preparing relevant customs documentation
- Raise Delivery notes for outbound goods
- Booking collections with couriers
- Chase overdue purchase orders daily, producing a weekly overdue report for the Ops Mgr
This position will suit a enthusiastic person. You are a team player with excellent organizational and communication skills. You can work under pressure and deal with people at all levels. You can work with initiative and a keen perception.
TO APPLY FOR THE POSITION – please initially email your CV to Charlotte @rsnwltd .com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE ROLE.