Salary: Up to £26,000
Hybrid working and fab transport links
As the Quality Assurance Co-ordinator, you’ll be the torchbearer for quality. From conducting routine quality assessments, coaching our team for excellence, to ensuring that every customer solution is fair and in line with our policies, your role is pivotal. And with your incredible attention to detail, experience in regulated financial environments, and strong communication skills you’ll hit the ground running straight away!
Bonus: If you have a background in the Motor Finance sector or training and coaching, you’re already a step ahead.
• 25 days holiday + bank hols
• Accrued holidays through service
• Recognition and rewards
• Hybrid working
• Employee Events
• Free Parking
• Ensure each member of the relevant team receives the specified number of QA assessments per month
• Ensure all QA assessments are fed back to the team member in a timely manner.
• Provide coaching and action plans around the individual’s development areas.
• Ensure all quality assurance checks are focused on appropriate and fair solutions for the customer, considering individual circumstances and any potential or known vulnerabilities.
• Ensure all quality assurance checks are completed in line with company policies.
• Provide accurate and timely management information to the Quality Assurance Manager, including in-depth route cause analysis and summaries
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience of working in a regulated financial services environment
• Experience of coaching and delivering feedback including developing people
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A background in Customer Service or Call Handling.
• A background in training and coaching others
To apply for the role of Quality Assurance Co-ordinator please initially send your CV to charlotte rsnwltd.com Or call the office on 0106712388.