Job Role; Quoting Specialist
Salary; c £23,000 plus annual bonus
Location; Bolton – on site car parking
Consultants; Charlotte Hilton and Karen Reynolds
Our Bolton based client is a large family run business that has been trading for nearly 40 years and now employees over 1,500 members of staff across the globe. They are looking to appoint a permanent Quoting Specialist on a full-time basis to work within their growing quoting team.
You will be responsible for ensuring the business is transacting quotes and design registration applications in line with company targets. This role is very progressive with the aim for the candidate to develop into a product manager.
The people skills needed for this role include;
- ambition to have a progressive career
- great interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Resilient to be able to manage own workload and a variety of queries
- IT literate
The role of the Quoting Administrator will include –
- Work closely with suppliers to gather quotes
- Transact quotes via the system
- Liaise with customers and sales teams to ensure quote are logged correctly
- Chase suppliers in order to give feedback to the customer
- Build relationships with suppliers and colleagues
This position will suit a tenacious, outgoing, enthusiastic person. You are a team player with excellent organizational and communication skills. You can work under pressure and deal with people at all levels. You can work with initiative and a keen perception.
TO APPLY FOR THE QUOTING SPECIALIST ROLE – please initially email your CV to Charlotte@rsnwltd.com
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE QUOTING SPECIALIST ROLE.