We are currently recruiting for a Receptionist / Administrator to join a fantastic business based in the heart of Prestwich on a permanent basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to have exceptional organizational skills, be able to multi task and manage your own workload
This will be a varied role where no 2 days will be the same and additional tasks added as and when required. You will ideally be a driver with a car
Duties will include:
- Front of house reception duties including answering the phones, greeting visitors and providing refreshments
- Organise and schedule meetings and manage the diaries and schedules of Senior Management
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings and take minutes during meetings
- Opening files, organising documents, ongoing file management such as filing correspondence and documents and organising files, maintaining databases.
- Creating/amending documents/correspondence
- Photocopying, scanning
- Ensuring invoices are processed before passing to accounts
- Diarising key deadlines
- Maintain office correspondence, including incoming and outgoing post – liaising with Couriers for urgent documents
- Dealing with any correspondence for property management and maintenance and closing out the actions
- Site research / analysis
The role will also require you to support the Directors in personal matters such as personal travel arrangements, property maintenance and occasional family errands.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous experience in an administration role within an office environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and on the telephone.
- Good IT skills, effective record keeping, high attention to detail and able to work to deadlines.
- Supportive, enthusiastic, energetic, conscientious and team approach to working.
This is a very varied role where you will learn the different aspects of the group and no 2 days will be the same. The role would suit a candidate looking for a challenging and rewarding position working for an ambitious company that expects to see continued extensive growth over the coming years.