Job Role; Sales Support Administration
Established for over 50 years our Client is a market leading / global business who have been at the forefront of Technology and Innovation across the UK / Europe and the America’s.
Due to their continued success and market domination they have an opportunity for a proactive / motivated and driven Sales Support Administrator.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS THE SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR;
- Basic Salary of c £28,000
- Monthly Team Commission – based on the Team hitting Sales KPI targets
- Monday to Friday – 8.30 am – 5.00 pm – early finish on a Friday
- Working from Home – 2 Fridays a Month
- 28 Days Holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Pension and Health Care
THE ROLE OF THE SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR;
Is to internally support the Sales Teams with strong Administration – including;
- Strong Customer Service and Aftercare
- Assist with onboarding New Customers
- Preparing Quotes
- Prompt and accurate Order processing – including Prices / Quantities
- Preparation of a range of Reports and Customer Analysis
- Attend Sales Meetings with the Team
Our Client offers a supportive Training and Personal Development Program.
To register your interest in the Sales Support Administrator role – please initially email your CV to Karen Reynolds – firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR ROLE.