Our client is a truly market leading brand with multiple sites in the UK are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst (F, P & A) to join their site based in Gaydon, Warwickshire – an exciting place to work offering the flexibility of a hybrid working scenario (probably 3/2 days per week office/home) and a half day on a Friday!
We are looking for a Senior Finance Analyst within the F,P & A Team (Financial Planning & Analysis)
The role will support the FP&A Senior Finance Manager in preparing an accurate short, medium and long term outlook for the business and regular performance updates to the key stakeholders including the Group CFO, Executive Team and PLC Board. The key responsibilities for the forecast are focused on the balance sheet and cash flow reporting.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain 5-year business plan model and understand the key inputs.
- Prepare monthly management accounts for the Executive team and Board – key focus on the balance sheet and cash flow reporting.
- Prepare Board, Executive Chair and Audit Committee presentations on the performance and forecast.
- Ensure financial controls are robustly maintained.
- Month end accounting & reporting activities, typically journals, analysis, investigation, presenting to management teams.
- Financial analysis of monthly results, project plans, ad-hoc requests (variances v budget, forecast and plans).
- Support production of key performance indicators including long range business plan targets.
- Preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and business plans (with appropriate challenge).
- Capital investment project assessments, approval and reporting.
- Attend & where necessary lead forecast and performance reviews with the Finance team.
- Process review & Continuous Improvement activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- In-depth accounting & reporting experience within a large company environment with demanding timetables.
- Excellent presentation skills (advanced PowerPoint).
- Good IT & strong Excel skills to support scenario and business plan modelling.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & reporting skills
- Proactive & organized approach to work & demonstrated problem solving experience.
- Experience of working with a capital-intensive business and working with working capital to understand the key drivers and cash flow.
- Good analytical skills (with large volumes of data).
- Capable of constructively challenging sources of data and results.
What you can expect:
- Hybrid working between home and office
- 26 days holiday to start plus bank holidays
- Salary of between £40-50k DOE and Qualification
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
- Half day on a Friday!
- Contributory pension and more
- The chance to work for one of the UKs leading brands
If you do not have an up to date CV but would like a conversation about this role, please contact Gavin Reynolds for a conversation.