Our client is a truly market leading brand with multiple sites in the UK are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analyst at their site based in Gaydon, Warwickshire (you will like the products that they engineer!) – an exciting place to work!
This candidate will have worked in an around the Supply Chain or Procurement function in a Manufacturing company and have really strong IT/Data Skills including Advanced Excel and Tableau
What you can expect:
- 26 days holiday to start plus bank holidays
- Salary of between £55-62k DOE and Qualification
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
- Half day on a Friday!
- Contributory pension and more
- Attractive vehicle lease scheme
- The chance to work for one of the UKs leading brands
- You will be the go-to person for Supply Chain teams, supporting their data and productivity requirements. Adopting an agile approach is essential to stay competitive in this market.
- This is not an IT business analyst or IT data analyst role; instead, it will focus on supply chain data strategy and data processes and analysis. In this role, you will have the opportunity to build relationships across the business and take a pragmatic approach to designing and initiating dashboards, data analysis, and data presentations tailored to the audience.
- This is a chance for you to offer a large exposure to supply chain and the wider business strategy, with the scope of improving processes and driving change
- Newly created role within the busy supply chain looking to develop and enhance the businesses reporting insight and process in and around the Supply Chain function – this role comes with lots of autonomy
- This role requires someone who can see the bigger picture and is able to build relationships across different teams – Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, IT etc.
- You will be responsible for delivering data analyses and data solutions, supporting data management and analysis across operations. Additionally, you will be the day-to-day contact for the Supply Chain team’s data requirements.
- Work alongside business functions such as Planning and Inventory Management, acting as the go-to person to support the business team with data and productivity requests
- Analysing data to provide insights and recommendations, as well as creating, improving, and maintaining data streams from new and existing systems
- Excellent opportunity to contribute towards the business’s plans to improve supply chain performance.
The Key Requirements
- Previous data management experience
- Knowledge in running KPIs and measuring performance
- Understanding of a Supply Chain function and ability to communicate at all levels
- Microsoft office – Excel, Power Point Tableau
- Competent in writing and debugging / fixing SQL and Python data analysis scripts.
- Good knowledge of Excel for data analytics (e.g. power platform, Tableau)
- Strong appetite to develop SQL language skills & scripted analytics (Pandas with Python)
- Attention to details and logical thinking – interest in debugging and finding the underlying cause of issues to get the formula 100% right
If you do not have an up to date CV but would like a conversation about this role, please contact Gavin Reynolds for a conversation.