Job Role; Systems Accountant
Location; Bury – on site car parking – potential for some home and office working after probation
Salary; C £50,000 – £55,000 with a comprehensive benefits package
Consultants; Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuilliam
With our Client we are looking to appoint a Systems Accountant to work with this long established British business with World Wide connections and trading.
Working as part of the Senior Leadership team the Systems Accountant will work closely with the Finance Director and be responsible for Finance related Systems – across a range of entities.
As the System Accountant you will lead across;
- the implementation of a New Payroll system
- be responsible for the management and improvement of Finance / Payroll / Costing and Time and Attendance Systems
- responsible for the development of Business Reporting using Power BI
- work closely with IT function for future Implementations which impact on Finance
To be suited to the Systems Accountant you will need to be;
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Take a hands on approach
- Be able to communicate with Finance and Non Finance Managers
- Enjoys Systems and Project Improvements.
The role of the Systems Accountant – will initially be office based – with the opportunity for home working in the future.
TO APPLY FOR THE SYSTEMS ACCOUNTANT ROLE – please initially email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE SYSTEMS ACCOUNTANT ROLE.