Our Client is a leading Financial Services business which is continuing to grow at a rate of knots, offering various Financial solutions to Consumers are looking to appoint a Senior Administrator to join the office of the CEO
To provide administrative support to the CEO office and Direct Reports of the CEO to ensure the efficient running of the business area.
In addition, the role will provide support for the Executive Assistant to the CEO and provide cover during any periods of absence.
Role and Responsibilities
· Providing comprehensive assistance to the CEO when the EA to CEO is absent or needs support.
· Providing comprehensive assistance to the CEO Direct Reports and Executive Committee in an extremely fast paced environment.
· Understand priorities, reorganising workload and tasks accordingly to ensure they are able to be delivered.
· Co-ordinating and managing the CEO Direct Reports diaries, managing time effectively and intelligently, using initiative to prioritise urgent matters to ensure the smooth, timely and professional running of the business area at all times – diary management
· Act as an ambassador, gatekeeper and point of contact for each Direct Report, dealing with all matters in an efficient, sensitive and reliable manner.
· Act as an ambassador, gatekeeper and point of contact for the CEO when the Executive Assistant is absent or needs support.
· Meeting and greeting visitors and making arrangements.
· To support the Company Secretariat team with meetings and event involving CEO.
· To ensure the facilities are appropriately set up for the board and committee meetings, that refreshments are provided, travel, visas and accommodation is booked.
· Arranging internal and external meeting and events.
· Set up processes, systems and procedures for the administration for
· Strong administrative skills.
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Attention to detail with strong time management and organisational skills.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders and priorities within a time sensitive environment.
· Self-motivated with a proactive approach.
· Flexible and adaptable to change – able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Salary £23-25k DOE plus a bonus annually of upto 20%
· Contributory pension
· 26 days’ holiday to start
· An extra day’s leave for your birthday
· Benefits program, including discounts at leading supermarkets, cinemas and other leading retailers
· Gym Membership
· Personal lockers and showers
· Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
· Prayer room
· Annual eye test
· Employee assistance program
For an informal chat about this role, please call and ask to speak to Gavin Reynolds