Job Role: Assistant Accountant
Location: Burnley – on site car parking
Salary: c £22,000 – £26,000 – salary can be negotiable, will be dependent on qualifications, and experience / excellent benefits
Consultants: Karen Reynolds and Sheila McQuillam
Our client is a highly successful investment and development business with projects and links across the UK. The busy Finance Division is looking to recruit an experience Assistant Management Accountant – possibly an AAT Part Qualified – who will work to support 2 Senior Management Accountants.
You will be involved fully in the Management Accounting process which will include:
- Sales and Purchase Ledger – preparation and reconciliation for Month End
- Analysis of Costs / Payments / Prices – providing narrative and notes of explanation
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts pack including Accruals / Prepayments / Balance Sheet
- Preparation of a range of Management Information Reports – using Excel
- Preparation of Yearly Accounts and Annual Audit
You will need to be driven and ambitious and want to learn and develop and, in return, full training and personal development will be offered.
Our client offers modern offices / full canteen facilities / on site car parking / pension / annual salary reviews
We regret that unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted