Job Role: Credit Controller
Salary: £21000 to £25000
Our client is looking to hire a number of Credit Controllers for their energetic and busy Credit Control Team. As a Credit Controller your job will be to manage a portfolio accounts and liaise with both internal and external customers to resolve day to day queries; Collect overdue debt and ensure customer spend is within the credit limits provided to reduce the risk of potential bad debt for the business.
Other responsibilities of the Credit Controller include:
- Collecting customers payments for accounts receivable within 30 days
- Chase any debts over 30 days
- Liaising with internal and external customers to resolve customer queries. Providing invoices to customer and statements.
- Maintaining customers accounts on the CRM
- Producing reports for overdue accounts to make collection calls and suspend deliveries.
- Taking card payments and setting up customer direct debits.
- Reconcile weekly outstanding debts
- Following company procedures for high risk customers, change of ownership, closure of a business, Liquidation/ administration.
- Assist in month end procedures
The ideal candidate for the Credit Controller role would have great communications skills and telephone manner; experience using different computer systems including excel; and a great willingness to work hard, learn and grow with the business.
***We regret to inform that we can only contact candidates shortlisted for the Credit Controller position***