Currently working with an award winning business to appoint a Finance Manager on a 6 month contract basis. The role is to cover a secondment for a project that is ongoing.
As Finance Manager you will oversee a team of Management Accountants and Accounts Assistants – you will need to be able to spot opportunities to create plans and make things happen
You will need to be Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
Duties of the role will include:
- Manage the team and take proactive action to improve the Customer experience
- Ensure end to end control across all functions within financial reporting
- Lead process improvements
- Coach and develop the core general accounting team
- Enable clean audit reporting
The successful Candidate will need to have previous experience of leading a Finance team and management of SLAs. You will need to spot opportunities to engage the right people and create plans to make things happen.
This business prides itself on the reputation and service they hold with their Customers so need someone to be a role model of the business values and have a willingness to go the extra mile
To apply for this role please send your CV to Joanne Sizer or Karen Reynolds at RSNW
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role