Job Role; Finance Manager
Location; Oldham – on site car parking
Salary; c £35,000 – basic salary will rise as this SME continues to expand
Consultant; Karen Reynolds
With my Client I am looking to appoint a Finance Manager – to join our Client a fast paced Retail and Manufacturing business.
Enjoying year on year growth and an increased market share our Client is looking to appoint a Finance Manager – Reporting to the CEO, you will work to enhance and implement Finance processes and systems. This will include the development of a Finance Team.
Key elements of this role will also include;
- assist to design and implement Reporting Systems / Controls and Procedures
- day to day Review and Management of Financial Accounting processes
- prepare Cash Flow Reporting and Forecasting
- prepare and present Monthly Management Accounts and MI – report to the Board
- work with the Board across Financial due diligence
To be suited to this role and my Client you will be an ambitious character who is looking for a challenging career move. You will need to understand how an SME works and want to join an SME business who have ambitions to expand.
To apply for the Finance Manager role – please either email me your CV ASAP or please call me on 01706 712388.
I AM UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE FINANCE MANAGER ROLE.