Location: Manchester City Centre
Full time – Hybrid Role
Salary up to £25,000
We are working with our client – a well established property agent – to recruit a Credit Controller to join their young / modern and vibrant team.
If you are looking to join a company with an exciting future ahead we have two positions currently available within our growing credit control team. We are looking to recruit on a permanent basis.
You will be involved with:
- Reducing Client current outstanding debtors balance
- Chasing payment using the telephone, email and mail (high volume)
- Dealing with and resolving Tenant queries
- Dealing with and resolving UAC queries
- Issuing invoices, Tax receipts, statements and reminder letters
- Assisting in the reconciliation of problem accounts
- Management of query resolution, chasing colleagues where required
- Monitor and report on aged debtors reports weekly or as required
- Maintain active communication both within the Central Finance team and other internal departments
- Dealing with day to day instructions
You will need to be:
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills.
- Previous experience gained within a similar collections position or customer services background preferably within banking or asset finance.
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks to ensure the successful completion of each debt collection attempt.
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Team player with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call asap on 01706712388.
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for this role