Circa £25,000 DOE
We are working with a client in Manchester City Center, looking to recruit within their Credit Control team. It is A fast paced environment made up of 22 Credit Controllers & 4 Team Leaders, each managing their own portfolio of accounts.
Responsibilities of the Credit Controller role will include:
- Reducing Client current outstanding debtors balance
- Chasing payment using the telephone, email and mail (high volume)
- Dealing with and resolving Tenant queries
- Dealing with and resolving UAC queries
- Issuing invoices, Tax receipts, statements and reminder letters
- Assisting in the reconciliation of problem accounts
- Management of query resolution, chasing colleagues where required
- Monitor and report on aged debtors reports weekly or as required
- Maintain active communication both within the Central Finance team and other internal departments
- Dealing with day to day instructions
For the Credit Controller role we want someone who is strong and self-motivated with excellent organizational and communication skills. Knowledge of Excel is a must for this role as this is the primary system used by the team. You will need to be able manage your own workload and have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
To be considered for the Credit Controller role please submit your CV to Joshua @RSNW or call in our offices to have a chat about this role.
*** We are unable to respond to candidates not shortlisted for the Credit Controller position***