Working with a manufacturing business based in Ashton I am looking to appoint a Part Qualified Accountant / Finalist on a permanent basis.
The successful Candidate will ensure the preparation of monthly management accounts and all associated tasks within allocated deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy as well as providing finance / commercial support to various stakeholders within the business
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Preparation of Balance Sheets
- Preparation of Audit files
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- Fixed Asser additions and disposal
- Overhead analysis / variance analysis
Assist with budget setting /comparisons
- Yearend processes – stat accounts / tax / audit support
- Maintenance of standard costings system and stock valuations
- Ad hic projects and analysis
You will need to have previous experience working with Month End processes and have a proven track record within accounts. You will need to be ACCA or CIMA part qualified or in the final stages of the qualification.
The role would suit someone who has previously worked within an SME or within the manufacturing sector – however this is not a necessity.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Joanne Sizer at RSNW or contact the office for an informal chat about the role
We regret to advise that only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted about this role