Working with our international client that has been trading for nearly 40 years and now employees 60,000 colleagues and over 3,400 stores, we are looking to appoint a permanent Sales Ledger Clerk on a full-time basis to work within their wider finance team.
The people skills needed for this role include.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Be able to work well under pressure and to manage own workload
- Experience of working within a fast-paced financial environment
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- IT literate
The role of the Internal; Sales Ledger Clerk will include –
- Processing invoices and sending invoices to both internal and external customers
- Raising credit notes as required
- Posting and allocating cash receipts from customers
- Communicating with customers to settle outstanding debt and agree payment plans
- Reviewing aged debt
- Activating and distributing group gift cards
- Completing credit checks and advising on credit terms and risk
- Supporting treasury and accounts payable teams on other activities as required
This position will suit a tenacious, outgoing, enthusiastic person. You are a team player with excellent organizational and communication skills. You can work under pressure and deal with people at all levels. You can work with initiative and a keen perception.
TO APPLY FOR THE SALES LEDGER ASSISTANT ROLE – please contact Joanne Sizer or Karen Reynolds at RSNW
WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE ROLE.